Friday, October 2, 2009


Does anyone remember the days when MTV played Music videos? How about the days that were absent of 15 minute commercial segments?

EVERY time I turn to MTV 90% of the time a commercial is playing. The other 10% is some reality show that I have never heard of.

I have another question. Does anyone even watch MTV anymore?

What does 'M' stand for in MTV?

No comments: