Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentine Messages


I know, Valentines is long gone but thought I would share this anyway...

So, most of you have heard of all the new messages you see on the heart candy. Things like "Tweet Me" or "Fax Me"... whatever.

But, have you actually seen them on the heart candy? The kids have a bag of this stuff so I decide to randomly go through the bag and pick one heart of every color to see what messages were printed on them. This was the result.

It appears they decided to eliminate the 'Quality' and the 'Control' out of Quality Control.

3 comments:

Brad said...

OK Timmy I'm getting really sick of this candy. Can you put some Mother's Day flowers on there or something instead.

Brad said...

OMG. Maybe you could take a picture of some M&Ms and post it on there. I'm still waiting for my gay pinky finger peppermint tea blog.

K said...

please check out my blog and click the follow button, it would mean a lot to me, I'm just a 15 year old trying to achieve my dreams, Thanks :)

http://korinnawilliams123.blogspot.com