Thursday, December 4, 2008

How Sweet it is....


Want to know a business that is recession proof? A business that does not see decreases in sales because of a bad economy? I found one. Apparently, the Musical instrument business is one of those recession proof businesses. I bought some racks for my mini home theater from www.sweetwater.com. They are a large on-line retailer that sells everything related to the needs of musicians (Guitars, amps, electronics, sound rooms, etc). Everything. Anyway, they call me up time to time asking me if I need additional things. I got one of those calls yesterday. I said nope but did ask him how business was in this bad economy. He said it was as busy as ever. He also said, "As long as there is copper to steal, the music business will continue to kick tail". Wow.

No comments: