Sunday, November 16, 2008

50 Plates

Lsst Friday, my lovely wife and I went out for a nice dinner. 50 plates is the name. 13th and Flanders. Julie says 50 plates means they have different items from all 50 states. That may be as they do southern cooking all the way to Alaskan Halibut. Either way, it has the strange variety of choices. take my meal for example. I ordered 3 sliders and fries. What you see is a pulled pork sandwich, Fried Chicken and waffle sandwich (with Maple coffee syrup) and a San Antonio sandwich (Chorizo, cheese and cornchips). The fries came in a paper bag with homemade ketchup. It was fabulous. Patty ordered a more traditional Salad and Pasta dish stuffed with chicken which was also very good. I await to hear what my personal Restaurant Mentor, Leigh Anne, has to say about this restaurant. Well, Leigh Anne? www.50plates.com

No comments: